My third Thermal Pot - 1.5 La Gourmet



This 1.5 liter pot is not something I wanted to invest. I got it free when I purchased my 7 liter La Gourmet TP. I started to experiment cooking rice using this and never want to switch back to rice cooker ever since. I also started to understand how important we need to use the correct size pot to cook the amount of food we want. Basically, the pot need to be filled at least 75% to achieve its best heat retention as this is not a thermal lined pot. We can still cook by filling liquid up to 50% but the heat will only last a short while. So I will have to check my product in 3 hours and reboil them and leave for a longer time if I know I wanted the food to be extra soft. 
This has become my rice cooker as rice will be cooked within 2 hours time. I will also use this pot for those dishes that do not require a long cooking time. 
After using this pot, my love for small TP grow and it has become my must have appliance everyday. 

Comments

Popular Posts