Quick spicy garlic sauce

This sauce is good for doing quick cooking of kang kong, sweet potatoe leaves, lady fingers and brinjal.

1.5 tablespoon light soya sauce
1/2 tablespoon sugar
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon water

Boil the above


Add half tablespoon of fried Chilli garlic mix. (Can add more if you prefer more taste)
Stir and add it to the vegetables you like.

I usually use this sauce for steamed brinjal, boiled kang kong or sweet potato leaves.
After adding the sauce to the vege, I will add hot boiled water to it if I feel that it is too salty.
Meanwhile if I used to cook 400grams of sweet potato leaves, it is just right.

To make fried Chilli garlic mix
I usually prepare more of this and keep them in the refrigerator so I can use it anytime without having to fry again.

Deep fried the below by batches and mix them together using the following proportion
3 small chilli
3 cloves garlic
3 small onion
You may use the fried chilli oil to mix with the above for use. But for me I prefer less oil, so I keep the chilli oil for frying other dishes when I like them to be a little spicy.

Try using the above sauce to cook the following


Sweet Potato Leaves
You may also use the above sauce for boiled Kang Kong

Comments

Popular Posts