Muffins - Basic recipe

Sharing my 1st successful muffins recipe during my younger baking days when internet is not available at all. I tried so many recipes from books borrowed from our National Library. After trail and error, this muffin emerged with some adjustment of the sugar level. This recipe is still my family favorite. It can also be used for other flavor by substituting ingredients used. 

Ingredients
Self Raising Flour - 3 cups
Brown Sugar -  2 cups (Use less if using white sugar)
Eggs - 3 (I used 55 to 60 grams eggs)
Milk - 1 1/8 cup 
Vegetable Oil - 3/4 cup

Preparation
1. Combine eggs with brown sugar. Beat until eggs are well mixed.
2. Add milk and vegetable oil. Stir.
3. Fold in self raising flour.
4. Do not over mix.

Scoop them into muffin cups (bout 45 to 48 grams each. Can make about 20 to 24 muffins)
Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 20 mins
200 degrees celsius for another 5 mins (To brown the top)





Comments

Popular Posts