Japanese Salad Dressing



A soya sauce salad dressing commonly found in Japanese restaurant.  

Thanks to this website. https://www.justonecookbook.com/wafu-dressing-japanese-salad-dressing/. I was able to get a good recipe with just little adjustment.

Here is the recipe.

Vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon
Rice wine vinegar - 1 tablespoon (I used normal vinegar or lemon juice)
Light soya Sauce - 1 tablespoon
Sugar - 1 tablespoon (I used 1 teaspoon)
Sesame oil - 1 teaspoon
Minced garlic - 1 teaspoon (You can add more for more garlic taste)
Fried sesame seed - 1 teaspoon (I add more as we love more sesame seed)
Salt - pinch to taste
Pepper - Dash to taste up to our liking.

Just mix them together and add them to our preferred salad.
Today I used it to mix with the following vegetables and it taste awesome.

Iceberg lettuce
Cherry Tomato
Avocado
Cucumber


`

Comments

Popular Posts